Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Airport bound


Two of my favourite words - I love heading out to the airport - it generally means you're off some-where exciting - unless it's for work and that can be a whole different story.

Not this time thankfully. Just two more sleeps and this is where we'll be - Balmy Bali.  I cannot wait - we are so overdue for a decent break and the past few weeks/months really have been mad. 


Bali is the perfect place to just laze about and do nothing or something - whatever you like.  Moo plans on some surfing action and more than one visit to the water park. I plan on some yoga action, lying on the sun lounger action, every now and then turning the page of my book while considering whether it is cocktail hour.  And it's a jolly good thing I operate in different time zones -  NZ and Australian as it pretty much means it's cocktail hour whenever I want!  (Goodbye detox, hello life!!!).

(I suspect B will follow my lazy lead and do very little except put his feet up as well!).

Meanwhile, Woody is having a mini break with his Aunty Kelly - and has been to the groomer to look his best while at his sleep over.  He'll be spoilt rotten and probably resist returning to us, on our return.  I bet he'll be up on her couch before she even shuts the door - he does like the pampered life he receives over in Double Bay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment